Your Life On The Internet Is About To Change, Big Brother Says So…


Those who grew up with the internet always suspected that things would go awry some day, and now it is about to happen. We need to band together and fight for what is ours, but sometimes even the best end up losing the battle.

This appears to be one of those times…

There’s nothing more to see, no more links to visit.
You’ve done it all.
This is the very last page on the very last server at the very far end of the internet.

You should now turn off your computer and go do something useful with the rest of your life. *

Suggestions:

  • Read a book
  • Do some public service
  • Personally interact with your neighbors that you’ve probably only met online
  • Plant a tree
  • Introduce yourself to those other people who live at your house (your family).*

Please don’t forget to turn off the lights on your way out.

In order to save time, we will now start downloading the internet to your local drive.

Comment, and share on Facebook and Twitter at the bottom of the page…

 

 

Follow: The Roediger Report

{The America First Network} on Facebook!

Image result for america first

 

Facebook Suspending 30,000+ Accounts, Priority: Accounts With “High Volumes Of Posting Activity and the Biggest Audiences”


FUCK YOU ZUCKERMAN!

Facebook said it was acting against 30,000 accounts this week. It said its priority was to remove suspect accounts with high volumes of posting activity and the biggest audiences.

This is happening now in Europe, but if you think it isn’t coming here, or hasn’t already happened, then you aren’t one of us it in those targeted categories that have already been punished by lengthy stays in Facebook Jail.

The move, which comes 10 days before the first round of a hotly contested French presidential election, is among the most aggressive yet by Facebook to move against accounts that violate its terms of service, rather than simply respond to complaints.

Facebook is under intense pressure in Europe as governments across the continent threaten new laws and fines unless the company moves quickly to remove extremist propaganda or other content that violates local laws.

The pressure on social media sites including Twitter, Google’s YouTube and Facebook has intensified in the run-up to the elections in France and Germany.

Facebook already has a program in France to use outside fact-checkers to combat fake news in users’ feeds.

Also on Thursday, Facebook took out full-page ads in Germany’s best-selling newspapers to educate readers on how to spot fake news.

U.S. intelligence agencies have determined that the Russian government interfered with the U.S. election last year in order to help Donald Trump win the presidency. Officials say a similar campaign is under way in Europe to promote right-wing, nationalist parties and undermine the European Union.

In a blog post, Facebook said it was acting against 30,000 fake accounts in France. It said its priority was to remove suspect accounts with high volumes of posting activity and the biggest audiences.

Two people familiar with Facebook’s process said the company had strengthened its formula for detecting deceptive accounts being run by automated means. As an example, the new process considers accounts that have smaller circles of friends and that therefore had been less of a priority previously.

A key motivator was the need to get tougher on misinformation ahead of the French elections, the people said, although the move also targets accounts that generated spam for financial gain.

“We’ve made improvements to recognise these inauthentic accounts more easily by identifying patterns of activity — without assessing the content itself,” Shabnam Shaik, a Facebook security team manager, wrote in an official blog post.

The company is using automated pattern-recognition to identify repeated posting of the same content and increases in messaging.

Thursday’s action follows other moves by Facebook to make it easier for users to report potential fraud and hoaxes.

In other words, helping Liberal trolls get our legitimate conservative profile banned even more than they do already!

(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017.

Source: Japan Today

 

Comment, and share on Facebook and Twitter at the bottom of the page…

 

Follow: The Roediger Report

{The America First Network} on Facebook!

Image result for america first

Condition Red in North Korea? Kim Jong-Un Orders ‘IMMEDIATE EVACUATION of Pyongyang’ – PRAVDA


Russia and Asian media are reporting that the North Korean capital of Pyongyang is being evacuated ahead of a “big surprise” on Saturday.

Nearly everyone is interpreting that to mean North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is planning to do something that will spark war with the United States.

According to South Korean media, residents in the kingdom have said goodbye to each other, sparking concerns the tyrannical leader could be about to act after months of nuclear weapon testing.

From Pravda (translated):

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un gave the order, according to which, 25% of North Korea’s capital Pyongyang must urgently leave.

That is 600 thousand people need to be evacuated. Experts note that it is likely this is due to the extremely heightened tensions with the United States. There is information that the bomb shelter Pyongyang will not be able to accommodate the entire population of the capital. As a result, 600,000 people urgently need to leave the city – first of all people to break the law, tried.

Receive information and that a grouping of the US Navy, unfolding off the coast of Korea, joined at least one modified missile like “Ohio” bearing type “Tomahawk” missiles 154. According to media reports, the missile is expected to arrive in the port of registry for 18 of April.

Meanwhile, according to the South Korean newspaper, prewar farewell began in North Korea. North Korean residents say goodbye “to each other, the house, the native plant or enterprise, forest, field, sky, river and the sea, the mountains.” But say goodbye to the security forces, party or mentioned in the Word farewell leadership of the country is prohibited.

Recall that at the weekend through Chinese social media circulated reports that the auxiliaries and doctors sent to the border of North Korea.

Widespread picture, which shows the chain of military trains moving around Shenyana– city, located about 200 miles from the North Korean border.

About 150,000 Chinese military were mobilized in anticipation of North Korean refugees escape from the country in case of a US airstrike.

Lieutenant General H. R. McMaster, in turn, said that his commander in chief ordered the direction of the US carrier strike group to the region. McMaster said the decision to move US Navy ships in the Sea of Japan, “reasonable”, given North Korea’s “provocative behavior model.”

Speaking to Fox News, McMaster said: “The president has asked (us) to be prepared and to provide him with a full range of options to eliminate this threat.”

Recall that North Korea has condemned the attack Trump in Syria, calling it an act of “intolerable aggression”.

By the way, the news of the transfer of Chinese troops have managed to scatter on the media. RIA “News”, for example, it denied. China also denied information on the transfer of 150 thousand soldiers to the border of North Korea.

Earlier expert Aydin Mehdiyev said next aggravation of the situation may occur on April 15, when North Korea could conduct another test an intercontinental ballistic missile.”

However, a well-known Russian orientalist , Professor Andrei Lankov, who for many years worked in Seoul, warns that if the United States will cause a military attack on the facilities of North Korea, back Pyongyang could directly endanger the lives of 25 million residents of Seoul, which is located on the border of North and south. “In this case, a new Korean war is inevitable,” – he warns.

Source: Translated publication from pravda.ru/korea.news

Russia and Asian media are reporting that the North Korean capital of Pyongyang is being evacuated ahead of a “big surprise” on Saturday.

Nearly everyone is interpreting that to mean North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is planning to do something that will spark war with the United States.

According to South Korean media, residents in the kingdom have said goodbye to each other, sparking concerns the tyrannical leader could be about to act after months of nuclear weapon testing.
A tweet from Channel NewsAsia’s Beijing Correspondent Jeremy Koh said: “We’ve been told to be ready to move out at 6.20am, but no idea why. Also, no cell phones allowed.”

More than 200 foreign journalists are in Pyongyang as the country marks the 105th birthday of its founding president Kim Il Sung on April 15.

Foreign reporters have been told to prepare for a “big and important event” on North Korea’s biggest national celebration, called ‘Day of the Sun’.

Hundreds of journalists from around the world are in Pyongyang at present, and they have been told to get ready for a MAJOR event this weekend.

Folks, it looks like this is really happening. The North Korean leadership is just that INSANE.

Thank God we have a REAL leader in charge to handle the situation.

Comment, and share on Facebook and Twitter at the bottom of the page…

 

Follow: The Roediger Report

{The America First Network} on Facebook!

Image result for america first

North Korea Nukes Washington in Official State Video


KoreanVideo

North Korea released a video showing a nuclear strike on Washington and then threatened South Korea with a “merciless military strike” for slandering leader Kim Jong-Un.

Pyongyang has been ramping up the bellicose rhetoric and propaganda for weeks, since the launch of annual South Korea-U.S .war games that it views as provocative rehearsals for invasion.

Seoul and Washington made the already large-scale joint drills bigger than ever this year in response to the North’s nuclear test in January and long-range rocket launch a month later.

Menacingly titled “Last Chance”, the video released on Saturday shows a submarine-launched nuclear missile laying waste to Washington and concludes with the U.S. flag in flames.

The four-minute video romps through the history of U.S.-Korean relations and ends with a digitally manipulated sequence showing a missile surging through clouds, swerving back to Earth and slamming down in front of Washington’s Lincoln Memorial.

The U.S. Capitol building explodes in the impact and a message flashes up on the screen in Korean: “If U.S. imperialists budge an inch toward us, we will immediately hit them with nuclear (weapons).”

The North has issued similar videos in the past, including one in 2013 showing the White House in a sniper’s crosshairs and the Capitol building exploding in a fireball.

The latest offering was published on the North’s propaganda website DPRK Today and shows images from the Korean War, the capture of U.S. spy ship Pueblo in 1968 and the first crisis over North Korea’s nuclear program in the early 1990s.

North Korea has been pushing to acquire a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) capability which would take its nuclear strike threat to a new level, allowing deployment far beyond the Korean peninsula and the potential to retaliate in the event of a nuclear attack.

It has conducted a number of what it says were successful tests of an SLBM, but experts have questioned the claim, suggesting Pyongyang had gone little further than a “pop-up” test from a submerged platform.

That is partly due to the nuclear test and the UN sanctions that followed, but also because of the first-time inclusion in the drills of an operation that envisages strikes to “decapitate” North Korea’s top leadership.

Pyongyang has taken that as a direct threat to leader Kim Jong-Un and responded with increasingly abusive personal attacks on South Korean President Park Geun-Hye.

On Thursday, Kim presided over a huge, long-range artillery drill simulating a strike on Park’s office and official residence in Seoul.

And on Saturday, the artillery section of the Korean People’s Army (KPA) issued an “ultimatum” demanding Park apologize and punish those who formulated the decapitation strategy.

“If matchless traitor Park Geun-Hye and her group do not respond … the long-range artillery force of the KPA large combined unit on the front will move over to merciless military action,” it said in a statement carried by the North’s official KCNA news agency.

The warning came hours after KCNA published a statement by the North’s “reconciliation council” that referred to Park as “dog-like”, “chicken-like” and a “dirty old woman” who grants sexual favors to the leaders of South Korea’s allies.

The insults have multiplied as Park has hardened her stance with the North in recent months, accusing Kim of leading his country along a path of self-destruction and vowing harsh retaliation to any military provocations.

South Korean activists on Saturday launched three balloons carrying tens of thousands of anti-Pyongyang leaflets across the border into North Korea.

One balloon was strung with a large banner printed with a Pyongyang-published picture of Kim Jong-Un smiling against the backdrop of a missile being assembled.

“Bring down a firestorm on nuclear maniac Kim Jong-Un,” read the slogan.

Source: Newsmax

 

Comment, and share on Facebook and Twitter at the bottom of the page…

 

Follow: The Roediger Report

{The America First Network} on Facebook!

Image result for america first